People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

10.28.2008





jeffner

Happy late birthday!!!

To one of the coolest sisters I know! Totally amazing, beautiful, funny, dates ALL the time, she reminds me of someone ..... oh yes, me

She's probably the hardest working person I know. She knows how to get her way and makes people melt in her hands. We're both really homesick since we are the ones away from the home and both still single (props to Sarah). She's wicked smart and I can't wait to see where she goes in life. She has ridiculously long arms, fingers and toes, she falls down a lot, sometimes she plays dumb, and she thinks she has scoliosis. She deserves the best yet the best isn't good enough.




Love you jeffner!

1 comment:

Jenn Davidson said...

NIKKI!! You're so sweet... and I DO have scoliosis.. haha.. some things you said I think was a lie.. besides my ridiculously long appendages.. I love you!