People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

10.28.2008


Here's to the bro who turns sixteen
The raddest darn dude you ever have seen.
To the one who is funny, handsome & smart
And makes rad brotherin' an art.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!

Words of Wisdom:



ON DRIVING--don't follow our sister's footsteps i.e. drive like me



ON DATING--date a lot like Jennie, get married like Sarah and from me ... well that's another story, I'll take words from Hitch and say 'No game ... no girl' and you got game kid!


ON LIFE-- pray & trust in the Lord & don't let people push you around.

Hunter is truly one of the coolest guys I know, everybody knows it. He's admired by everybody, in the classroom, at home, on the field and at church! Funny as heck ... yet quite can't make the quote board, just kidding I think he made it up there once.
I can't wait to see where he goes in sports and with school and the mish. True stud material fo' sho'! Love ya bro!

No comments: