People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

12.14.2008

Odd duck


There have been many people recently that have pointed out how odd I am. I'm not exactly sure how to take it but here are the specifics:



Facial expressions (apparently this is a big one)

I can't seem to keep a straight face about what I'm thinking. I've been clean from poker
3 years 249 days and I've lost my game.


Whistling

It's the co-workers who point this one out.


Shower curtain


I can't use the restroom if the shower curtain is closed. Maybe I've seen Psycho too many times growing up.


Donuts


I hate them.


I Pledge Allegiance ...


to God and NOT a flag (this doesn't make me an America-hater)


Polka


I can play the accordion, not very good, but I can do it and we even polka dance at family reunions.


Adam Morrison
Bold

I have frequent nightmares about him, at least once a week


Sci-fi vs. Lifetime

I'd rather watch AVP than Love Comes Softly.


Planet Earth

Bold
When I do watch TV it's the Discovery Channel, Planet Earth or the Science Channel (but
apparently this doesn't make me smart, just weird)


Pickles
Stocked with a year supply.


Cartoons
I watch them as much as I can.


Books

I've been told I have an 'interesting taste' in literature.

6 comments:

brinleyr said...

Dude, whatever. All the haters can die.

Nikki D said...

http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Country

Ryan & Sarah said...

FACIAL EXPRESSSIONS... I GET IT FROM RYAN ALL THE TIME. WHATS THE DEAL?

Jenn Davidson said...

HAHA.. facial expressions definitely run the family. People try taking pictures of my facial expressions ALLLL THE TIME.. I don't think that's a compliment...

Ryan & Sarah said...

Um.. You FAIL at blogging... the end

Anonymous said...

一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室 , 一对一视讯聊天室