People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

3.17.2008




stuck in customs




I've never been really interested in photography until this last year when I was employed as a photographer after fooling around with a camera. If a camera is in my hands or not I seem to continually see the world through a lens.




I found Stuck in Customs about a year ago and have been in love ever since. The interesting part is Trey Ratcliff, the photographer/CEO of John Galt Games, is just about blind in one eye which he had many surgeries when he was young and now basically only sees 2-D.




There are hundreds of awesome pictures, some plain and other enhanced texturally. It's all pretty great stuff. But he leads the life I wish I could. To travel the world and share explorations through pictures. Check it out and see for yourself!


No comments: