People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

3.13.2008

HOME



Just because there are palm trees doesn't make it tropical, it's a desert and I may become a desert rat for a couple of years if it means more softball. It has been interesting being here without a vehicle, getting to know the city by foot. There's something satisfying about it. I know that will change soon when I start getting impatient and feel like I'm wasting time with walking when there are so many things to get done. I moved with very little, clothes and books, that's it, literally. There's something very comforting about the idea of being so easily mobile. Now the search for a high paying dream job begins.

1 comment:

Quayleman said...

LOL, if you find 'Nirvana' keep me posted. What does 'next year' mean for the Rock N' Roll run? 2008 or 2009?